Quick 957DW+ Hot Air Soldering Rework Station With Three Nozzles
If you’ve ever made a mistake when surface-mount soldering, you’ll know how much of a pain it can be to fix it without the right tools. It can add critical time to a project and can seriously dampen your soldering momentum if you run into a bad component or a faulty reflow. With the Quick 957DW Plus Soldering Station, you can easily rework your boards and get your project back on track. Its also possible to use solder paste (in a syringe for example) to apply paste and then blow hot air over it to melt the solder and get the components into place.
This essential tool has an internal pump and heater to blow a steady stream of temperature controlled hot air to make it super easy to remove components, fix joints and jumpers, replace missing components, or just correct something you’ve done wrong. The Quick 957DW Plus is great for beginners because of it’s low price and relative ease of use, there’s also different nozzles for different sized parts.
It has a closed-loop temperature control range between 100-450°C (212-842°F) and a digital display so you can easily tell what temperature the air’s blowing at. It has a power consumption of 580W and an intelligent cooling system so the airflow remains on until it gets to below 100°C. Max air flow is 100L/minute – but for most work you’ll want to keep it a lot lower than that.
Just make sure to let the rework station heat up all the way before using it and be careful to use tools and not your hands when using as it spits out, well, really hot air. Comes with three nozzles, use the smallest size you can get away with – they help avoid damaging other components if you are trying to isolate one part of the board while avoiding a connector for example.
- Closed-loop sensor, large power, precise and stable temperature.
- Auto cooling, prolongs the lifetime of the heating element, and protects the rework station.
- Imported DC motor, soft vortex air, stepless adjustable.
- Various applications, such as shielding case, connectors, plastic components, ect.
- Sensor inside the handle, start working when the handle is picked up, stops working when it is put on the holder.
- Rework Station: 180mm x 99mm x 145mm / 7.1″ x 3.9″ x 5.7″
- Hose Length: 105 cm / 41.5″
- Weight: 1588g / 3.5lbs
- Display: LED (Resolution 1C)
- Power Consumption: 580W
- Pump: Soft vortex air (Brushless fan)
- Air Volume: 100L/min (Max)
- Temperature Range: 100C – 450C